Online Banking & Bill Pay
With free, 24/7 online banking from Texas Tech Credit Union, money management revolves around your schedule.
Simply go online to view up-to-the-minute balances, make transfers, pay bills — even apply for loans and view eStatements. At TTCU, we understand you're busy. Our enhanced online banking makes more time for you.
Online Banking & Bill Pay Details
- Fast, free, secure service — available anytime, anywhere with internet access
- Manage several banking activities on your own time:
- View up-to-the-minute account balances
- Make transfers and loan payments
- Apply for loans
- View e-Statements and e-Notices
- Set up custom email notices and text alerts
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Schedule payments in advance
- Bill presentment available
- Have all payee information conveniently in one place
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Track spending activity and link external accounts
- Communicate with an Member Service Representative through LivePerson
- Enhanced Security
The security of your personal and financial information is truly our main priority. There have been some additions to the multifactor authentication process. This new platform verifies several aspects of the different computers you may use to log into Your Online Banking.
You will also notice that while you are signed in to Your Online Banking, your session will automatically log you out after a period of inactivity. At times this can be a nuisance, which is why you will see a pop up window with an inactivity alert timer that enables you to Continue with an active session.