Your Online Banking
Your Online Banking
We would like to introduce you to Your Online Banking! To better serve you we have recently upgraded the home banking interface to a more advanced system in order to increase functionality, security, and ease of use. We hope you enjoy the new services.
- Online account access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Make transfers and loan payments
- Your Online Bill Pay - FREE
- Bill Presentment NEW!
- Online Loan Application NEW!
- eStatements and eNotices - Coming soon in September!
- Customizable e-mail Alerts NEW AND IMPROVED!
- SMS Text Alerts - Send alerts to your cell phone! NEW!
- Enhanced reporting - You can generate and download customizable reports into Excel, Microsoft Money and Quicken NEW AND IMPROVED!
- View charts of your spending activity NEW!
- Communication Inbox - Securely send us questions about your membership NEW!
The security of your personal and financial information is truly our main priority. There have been some additions to the multifactor authentication process. This new platform verifies several aspects of the many computers you will use to login to Your Online Banking.
You will also notice that while you are signed in to Your Online Banking your session will automatically log you out after a period of inactivity. At times this can be a nuisance which is why you will see a pop up window with an inactivity alert timer which enables you to choose to Continue and keep the session active.
Where do I start?
The first time you log in you will be asked for personal information that is part of the enrollment process. All members must enroll in Your Online Banking even if you may have been an online banking user in the past. The enrollment process takes virtually no time at all. All your Bill Payer payee information and scheduled transfers will migrate over into the new system but we encourage you to verify all the information is correct while you are getting to know the new system. With all the new advancements you may want to adjust some of your current option settings.
Questions? Call us at (806) 742-3606.