Who we are
Located right here in Lubbock, the Texas Tech Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization designed to give you better rates and services — something we've been doing since our founding in 1959. We've changed a lot since then, by expanding our membership and adding new services, like online banking and bill pay and free ATMs. We also now offer Kasasa® a new way to bank, that will make managing your money easier.
Who we serve
Our field of membership includes:
- Texas Tech University faculty, students and employees
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center faculty, students, and employees
- Texas Tech Alumni Association members
- University Medical Center employees
- Lubbock Christian University faculty and employees
- Faculty, employees and immediate family members of the following school districts: Cooper, Frenship, Idalou, New Deal, Roosevelt, Shallowater and Slaton
- Faculty, employees and immediate family members of Lubbock Independent School District
- Children's Home of Lubbock employees
- South Plains Electric Co-Op employees
- Retired persons who receive pensions and/or annuities from the above employers
- Immediate family members to those listed
What we offer
TTFCU has a number of services designed to make managing your finances easier. Our share savings accounts reward you with a competitive dividend rate, and our checking accounts offer convenience and flexibility. We are also excited to offer Kasasa Cash Back®, which is a free checking account where you can qualify for some awesome rewards.
Go Red Raiders!